New to Get It Done Fitness?
How to Get Started
- Download the App (instructions here) and either sign up for your desired membership or sign up for the ONE Week FREE Pass using promo code “FREE5CLASS” at checkout. Don’t forget to press “Apply” in your cart for the promo code to work. GET YOUR ONE WEEK FREE PASS HERE
24/7 Open Gym Access (Osseo only)
- Follow the instructions here to setup your 24/7 Open Gym Membership
- Once your membership is setup and you’ve setup a time to pick up your key fob, you’ll be able to access the 24/7 Open Gym side of our building right away!
What to Bring
- Clean shoes (Much appreciated!)
- Group Classes: Please bring any pair of boxing gloves, or you can borrow some of ours.
- Recommended: Water bottle. We have a water fountain to fill up water bottles as well as a spout you can drink from. Note that group classes usually have you moving around the room throughout the hour and it’s nice to have a bottle that you can bring with you as you move around!
What to Expect
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class begins and start getting ready.
- First class with us? Arriving early allows you time to chat with the trainer so you know where to go and what to do when you get there before class each time! We highly recommend arriving early your first time at GIDF.
- Our Group Classes are 60 minutes long and consist of a mixture of Kickboxing and Resistance Training using a variety of cardio equipment, free weights, weight machines, TRX, boxes, bikes, and more!
- Not every class is the same! Each class will include both Kickboxing and Resistance training, but will not always be the same focus muscle groups and/or types of exercises each time. We switch things up so you get the maximum results from any workout you come to!
- At GIDF, we work with everyone to customize the workout to their comfort level. Although our trainers are here to help push you to get the results you want, we value safety above everything. During the workout, if you need help customizing a move for any reason, our trainers will show you how to tailor the exercises to fit your comfort level. Everyone at GIDF is there to get results, but no one has the same body and we’re happy to help you modify your workout as-needed.
Now, let’s have some fun!